Thursday, August 23, 2007

In Reference to Responses

In my last post, I said that I would not be revealing my hand and it has been pointed out that--fairly, I believe--that at the least I should make an effort to post at least once a week anyway to let people know what's happening, even if that is subject to change.

I believe I properly expressed the reasons for my reticence in revelations, but in any other position, I would be starving for information of any kind and so what I propose to do is to make at least one weekly post on the events of the past week with the caveat that what I say/post is still subject to change. As of now, that's the best offer I can reasonably make without being forced to retcon myself down the line.

EDIT: The new Virginia Edition website is currently being produced and scheduled to go online around the very end of August or start to mid-September at which point we will finally be able to take down the Meisha-Merlin page on the Virginia Edition.

Also, Fred asked about contact information and I would highly suggest sending questions to sean (dot) thompson (at) dula (dot) com. That is my email address and while I'm going to start reviewing two of the main Heinlein email accounts to make sure that things don't get missed, it'll be much easier--and probably more swiftly responded to--if you write to my email directly.

2 comments:

Fred said...

Thanks, Sean. Looking forward to the new website.

Zarf said...

Sean -- thanks. Very helpful, and useful, information.